|Catonsville Travel Vaccines Clinic
REASONS YOU SHOULD
USE OUR SERVICES
3. We can provide the vaccines that
your office might not carry. Vaccines
such as the HPV vaccine, Shingles
vaccine, and the MMR are perfect
2. Our services are provided from a
private practice office setting instead of
a large impersonal clinic setting.
4. Our prices are reasonable.
5. Prompt service. Most patients are
seen within 10 to 15 minutes of their
6. Friendly, courteous staff
7.Convenient location-right off the
beltway -Exit 15 East of 695.
8. Some travel clinics require, and
charge for, a consultation - even if
your patients know which vaccines
9. A summary report of all services
rendered and vaccines given are
provided to your patients.
10. Flexible office hours to provide
appointments that are more
convenient . Most travel clinics have
limited appointment times.
11. We offer discounts to groups.
12. Our prices are up front. A price list
can be found right on our website.
Some travel clinics will not inform
your patients of the cost until they
come in to receive their vaccines.
Would you buy a car without knowing
the price until you came in to pick it
13. We are honest with informing your
patients of exactly which vaccines
they need. We don't try to get them to
receive unnecessary vaccines just to
make an extra buck.
1.These vaccines can be expensive.
Your patients may be reimbursed by
their health plan because the services
are provided by a Certified Travel
Medicine physician. Services and
vaccines provided by non-physician
travel clinics are usually NOT
AS A PHYSICIAN WHO TRULY CARES ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS, YOU
WANT TO REFER THEM TO PHYSICIANS WHO WILL PROVIDE THEM
WITH QUALITY SERVICES. AND THAT'S WHAT WE DO. IN FACT,
MANY OF OUR CLIENTS ARE PHYSICIANS AND THEIR FAMILIES.