|Catonsville Travel Vaccines Clinic
REASONS YOU SHOULD
USE OUR SERVICES
3. We can provide the vaccines that
your primary care doctor doesn't
carry. Vaccines such as the HPV
vaccine, Shingles vaccine, and the
MMR are perfect examples.
2. Our services are provided from a
private practice office setting instead of
a large impersonal clinic setting.
5. Prompt service. Most patients are
seen within 10 to 15 minutes of their
6. Friendly, courteous staff
7.Convenient location-right off the
beltway -Exit 15 East of 695.
8. Some travel clinics require, and
charge for, a consultation - even if
you know which vaccines you need or
9. A summary report of all services
rendered and vaccines given are
provided to you for your records..
10. Flexible office hours to provide
appointments that are more
convenient . As you will soon
discover, most travel clinics have
limited appointment times.
11. We offer discounts to groups.
12. Our prices are up front. A price list
can be found right on our website.
Some travel clinics will not inform you
of the cost until you come in to receive
your vaccines. Would you buy a car
without knowing the price?
13. We are honest with informing you
of exactly which vaccines you need.
We don't try to get you to receive
unnecessary vaccines just to make an
1.These vaccines can be expensive.
You may be reimbursed by your health
plan because the services are provided
by a Certified Travel Medicine
physician. Services and vaccines
provided by non-physician travel
clinics are usually NOT reimbursed.